Floorplate Two-Post Lift
The D2-8F has quick lifting speed with a hearty amount of features to increase usefulness and productivity. These features provide lower operating costs and quicker repair times. If you’re looking to work with less hassle, check out Dannmar’s short-style D2-8F automobile lift as the perfect lift for your shop.
Fast Free Shipping
3-Years Limited Warranty
|Overall Width||132" or 145"|
|Max. Lifting Height||80.5"|
Two-Stage Telescoping Screw Pad Assembly Kit
The D2-8F two-post lift utilizes Dannmar’s double-telescoping screw pads. Dannmar’s pads are rugged and resist hard use and gouging. Strong construction ensures safe operation. The 63 mm adapters are stackable and include a standard set to accompany each lift, helping reach the lifting points on most any vehicle.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
Multi-stage arms are adaptable enough to work with several vehicle types. The arm sweep and minimum arm reach on this lift are extended, so the arms can lift most unibody vehicles. They typically will reach factory-recommended lift points and work with a range of wheelbases.
Low-profile, dropped-end frame contact pads
From daily drivers to race cars to high-performance import sedans, Dannmar’s car lift has the versatility to slide under your chassis without damaging your vehicle’s undercarriage or frame.
Lowered arm tube supports
Dannmar’s tube arms have been redesigned to make it easier to open doors when vehicle lift points are engaged. This is especially useful if your vehicle has low-opening doors. Dannmar makes every effort to prevent damage to your vehicle’s body with the two-post lift design.
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17" x 19" A36 steel base plate
- Self-lubricating dura-glide UHMW polyethylene bearings
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3”
- Automatic arm restraints
- Heavy-duty 1/2" aircraft-quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4-piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- Telescoping arm design for more versatile arm positioning
- Single-point safety release
- Drop-end arms provide a lower pad height
- Dual hydraulic direct-drive cylinders
- Oversized 53" tall carriage for superior strength
- Triple-telescoping arm design
- Versatile drop-in contact pads with stackable adapters.
|Lifting Capacity||8,000 lbs. (3,629 kg)|
|A - Lowered Height + Pad||4.25” (108 mm)|
|B - Max. Lift Height (Top Lock)||80.5” (2,045 mm)|
|C - Max. Rise||72” (1,829 mm)|
|D - Height Overall||113” (2,870 mm)|
|E - Width Overall||132” (3,353 mm) or 145” (3,683 mm)|
|F - Width Outside Columns||126.75” (3,219 mm) or 139.75” (3,550 mm)|
|G - Width Inside Columns||105” (2,667 mm) or 118” (2,997 mm)|
|H - Drive-Thru Clearance||93” (2,362 mm) or 106” (2,692 mm)|
|I - Floorplate Width||8.5” (216 mm)|
|J - Floorplate Height||1.25" (33 mm)|
|K - Arm Reach||32.25" (819 mm) - 52.25” (1,327 mm)|
|Max. Load per Arm||2,000 lbs. (907 kg)|
|Time to Full Rise||45 seconds|
|Motor||220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph|