Fits D4-12A / Set of Two
Caster, camber, toe, pulls left, pulls right, uneven tire wear. If you live by these terms, Dannmar speaks your language. And when you’re performing a wheel alignment, everything has to be correct. The vehicle’s suspension, steering components, and even the car’s tire pressure all need to be to spec. And equally, your equipment has to be able to perform well. Dannmar’s superior-design and aluminum turnplates are hardier and more accurate than ever before. Features include new engineering upgrades and additional underside rollers, compared to previous designs. These advanced designs are one more reason to choose Dannmar for easy-to-use and spot-on wheel alignments.
Fast Free Shipping
1-Year Limited Warranty
At Dannmar we know that when you perform a wheel alignment, you want to be sure that after the vehicle leaves it’s not going to be a comeback. Dannmar’s Deluxe Turnplates for alignment lifts provide excellent accuracy by blending superior design, technology, and high-quality components into one unit.
Dannmar’s Turnplate Set measures a variety of wheel angles with free-floating wheel alignment turnplates. The aluminum-alloy set incorporates a polished stainless steel bearing surface and oversized upper radius plate to provide accuracy. Literally hundreds of smooth-polished, Delrin balls provide a low coefficient of friction and precision movement under all conditions. And Dannmar has significantly increased the size and number of rollers under the turnplate. This enables more controlled roll-backs and the plate stays stable even if the vehicle is moved onto the plate slightly off-center. As work is performed the alignment readings remain accurate.
Angled steel lock pins
Dannmar’s turnplates are built for busy day-to-day work and incorporate two locking pins that secure the turnplate during alignment and parking procedures. Dannmar's engineering makes it possible to engage the pins any time you need to roll the tires over the turnplates.
Dual "popsicle stick" gap stops
Two sturdy-rubber “popsicle sticks” fit exactly between the turnplate and the runway. This provides for a perfectly level, gap-free surface. Gap stops make it easier to move a vehicle across the turnplate without disrupting the alignment. When using the lift as a parking or service lift, it’s possible to move vehicles forward and rearward with more ease.
- Aluminum alloy and stainless steel construction
- Robust, industrial-grade design
- Heavy-duty encapsulated Delrin bearings provide increased support and movement
- Stable tri-channel ball retainers provide better performance, minimize service and maintenance
- Free-floating 360° movement in all directions
- 2” movement in any direction from center point
- Includes two hardened rubber “popsicle stick” rollback bridges that eliminate the gap between the turn plates and lift runways for a smooth transition during rollback procedures
- Oversized 14” diameter gauge accommodates all wheel types
- Synthetic polymer underside slider allows for easy movement of turn plates along runways surfaces
- Auto-centering design
- Greaseless operation. No maintenance or mess.
- Dual angled locking pins
|Base Dimensions||18.5” (470 mm) x 18.5” (470 mm)|
|Overall Height (w/o Pins)||2” (50 mm)|